Product Care & Safety
Failure to follow warning label instructions could result in fire or injury.
When you first light your candle, allow the wax to pool all the way to the outer edges of the container, this is called a melt pool. Allowing a full melt pool guarantees an even burn (no tunneling) and max fragrance throw. If you do not allow the wax to pool to the outer edges on the first burn you may get wax remaining down each sides of the jar.
Before each use, trim the wick to ¼”, and never move or relight until the flame is out and the wax is completely solid, if the wick becomes too long when burning, extinguish flame before trimming. Trimming the wick will help the longevity of the candle and will give a more even burn. Be sure not to over trim the wick, if the wick is too short it will result in too small a flame and the melt pool will not reach the edges of the container.
Centre the wick after each burn and do not allow trimmed wicks, matches or other objects to remain in the candle.
Never leave a burning candle unattended and keep lit candles out of reach of children & pets.
Never burn your candle on or near anything flammable or for more then 3-4hrs at a time, failure to do so can result in cracking/shattering of the candle jar. Following these instructions will help maximise the life of the candle
Always burn candles on a stable, protected, heat resistant surface or place on a heat proof plate.
Do not burn in a draft, a draft may provide more oxygen to a flame which may cause a hotter uneven burn.
Never use container lid to put out the flame, extinguish flame with a snuffer or by dipping the wick into the melted wax, which will prevent a burning smell and excessive smoking.
Do not allow water or moisture to mix with the wax, this can cause the wax to splatter or pop.
Do not burn if wax level is below ¼”from the bottom of the container. Failure to do so can cause cracking/shattering.
Keep candles out of direct sunlight and heat. This can cause the wax to discolour and lose the candles scent.
CAR DIFFUSER CARE
- Unscrew the lid and remove the plastic stopper.
- Replace the lid and tighten, tip upside down for 2-3 seconds. Ensure you don’t over wet the lid as this can lead to fragrance absorbing up into the string and causing damage to all surfaces.
- Unscrew the lid and replace the plastic stopper. To refresh the fragrance, follow the above steps.
DO NOT LEAVE THE DIFFUSER IN YOUR CAR ON HOT DAYS (ESPECIALLY IN EXTREME HOT WEATHER 30+ DEGREES)
Do not hang in direct sunlight.
Do not hang anywhere that can cause driver distraction or impede vision
Wipe any leaks and spills immediately as fragrance can damage all surfaces.
REED DIFFUSER CARE
- Unscrew wooden lid and remove plastic stopper
- Screw lid back into place
- Take the rubber band off the reeds and place into the diffuser oil
- Flip the reeds to refresh fragrance as needed
- DO NOT light the reeds
- DO NOT swallow/drink the liquid
- Keep out of reach of children and pets
- Avoid direct sunlight or leaving near heat
- Use gloves when handling the reeds
- DO NOT place the diffuser directly onto leather, plastic, painted or polished surfaces
- Accidental spillage may damage all surfaces. If spilt clean up immediately
- If content touches skin, wash with warm soapy water